| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dunedin (Aero) in January is mild at 14.9 °C (58.82 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 70.4mm (2.8in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 14:46 long and the longest day is 15:39 long with an average length of 15:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Dunedin (Aero) January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Dunedin (Aero):
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 20.8 kms (12.9 miles) N
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ENE
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNE
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) E
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) E
- Burnside, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E