| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dunedin (Aero) in March is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 64.4mm (2.5in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Dunedin (Aero) March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Dunedin (Aero):
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 20.8 kms (12.9 miles) N
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ENE
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNE
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) E
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) E
- Burnside, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E