| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dunedin (Aero) in May is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 60.9mm (2.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 8:56 long and the longest day is 10:05 long with an average length of 9:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Dunedin (Aero) May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Dunedin (Aero):
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 20.8 kms (12.9 miles) N
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ENE
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNE
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) E
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) E
- Burnside, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E