Average Temperatures in Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand
- The annual mean temperature in Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand is quite mild at 10.2 degrees Celsius (50.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures have a variation of 9.9 °C (17.8°F) which is a very low range.
- January is the hottest month (mild) with a mean temperature of 14.9 degrees Celsius (58.82 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coldest month (cool) having a mean temperature of 5 degrees Celsius (41 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Dunedin (Aero)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Dunedin (Aero) Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Dunedin (Aero)
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 20.8 kms (12.9 miles) N
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ENE
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNE
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) E
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) E
- Burnside, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E